Gitaratan Jindal Public School, Rohini
Admission Schedule And Criteria For Session 2012-13
1. The Admission Form for registration is available at the school reception from 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & on the school website round the clock. The same can be downloaded from the school website (www.gitarattan.com) and amount can be paid at the time of Registration at the School Reception.
2. The child should be minimum of 3 years as on 31st March, 2012. for admission to Pre-School and minimum of 4 years for admission to Pre-Primary as per Government norms.
3. Duly filled in form should be submitted at the School Reception on or before 16th January 2012.
4. The photographs of the child and parent should be affixed at the space provided in the admission form. Extra four copies of the photograph of the child and parent (both mother, father and guardian) should be submitted in a proper ID envelope at the time of admission.
5. Self attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached with the admission form, however original documents will be required for verification at the time of admission.
6. The list of short listed candidates will be displayed at the school website and the school notice board.
7. The application made here does in no way entitle the candidate for admission in school.
8. The decision of the Admission Committee for the admission in the school will be final and binding.
9. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without any intimation. There should be no cutting and over-writing in the form.
10. Fee will be deposited in the Axis Bank after getting the Fee Booklet issued from the School Reception at the time of admission.
S. NO PARTICULARS POINTS
1. Distance of Residence in km 0-18 30
2. Single Parent 10
3. Parents Opting School Transport 10
4. Relative of the existing parents 10
5. Sibling of child studying in GRJPS/ any of its sister concern 10
6. Sibling of Alumni Child/ Parent 10
7. Only single girl child 10
8. Defence/ Civil Services 5
9. Transfer Cases 5
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME
OF ADMISSION (with application form)
1. Residential Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Voter ID Card and Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
2. MCD Birth Certificate.
3. Blood Group of a child.
4. Updated Immunization Record
5. Medical Fitness Certificate by M.D. Doctor.
6. Educational Qualification of parents (Copy of relevant degree).
7. Proof of overseas transfers.
8. Appropriate documentation in case of orphans/physically challenged parent.
9. Appropriate documentation in case of single parent.
10. Appropriate documentation in case of change in name of mother / father after marriage.