Sardar Patel Vidyalaya Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
Admission Schedule And Criteria:
Application Forms are available online only. Registration Form which will be activated on 2nd January, 2012 at 9:30 am until 12 noon of 16th January, 2012.
Admission Procedure Sardar Patel Vidyalaya at Lodi Estate
1. Registration for admission to Pre-school will be done for children born on or before 31st March 2009.
2. Since there are limited seats available, all applicants cannot be accommodated. Parents of short listed candidates will be called to verify the details given in the admission form.
3. After verification of documents, only further short listed candidates in order of merit will be offered admission. In case, there are more applicants with the same points than seats, a draw of lots will be conducted.
4. No telephonic or personal inquiries will be entertained regarding the status of any application.
5. Please note that registration of the Application Form does not entitle or guarantee admission to a candidate.
6. Sardar Patel Vidyalaya is a Co-educational Institution and as a part of our philosophy shall endeavour to maintain Gender Parity.
7. Admission will be valid only if all the applicable fees and charges are paid in full by the prescribed date together with necessary documents, certificates and on completion of all admission formalities.
8. Offer of admission does not mean an automatic allocation / availability of seat in the school bus. Request for relocation of the bus stop or extension/diversion in the bus route will not be entertained.
9. At the time of verification you would be required to bring originals/attested photocopies for submission.
10. Fees and other Charges should be deposited at the Extension Counter of the Bank of Baroda in the Vidyalaya in cash or by Demand Draft payable to Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi.
11. Parents would be required to open a ?FEE ACCOUNT? at the Extension Counter of the Bank in the premises of the Vidyalaya to facilitate transfer of Fees and Charges on a quarterly basis.
12. The Vidyalaya reserves the right to revise the FEES AND OTHER CHARGES.
13. Every year, we have more applicants than number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her caliber.
14. In any matter regarding the admission, its process or the formalities, the decision of the Principal of the Vidyalaya will be final.
15. The total number of seats available for class Pre - School 2012 - 13 are 100
16. You can apply online through the websitewww.mgrmnet.com/spv
Deposit Registration Fee at the School Premises (between 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m from 03, January to 15, January 2012 & on January 16th, 9:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m)