1. NEIGHBOURHOOD = 30 Points
(0- 5 Kms - 30 points; 5 - 7 Kms = 20 Points; 7 - 10 Kms - 10 Points)
2. SIBLING - 20 Points
3. ALUMNI - 10 Points (Children of Class XII Pass out Students)
4. PARENTLESS CHILD OR CHILD BELONGING TO WIDOW OR WIDOWER
OR FOSTER PARENTS: 5 Points
(Foster parents i.e. parents who have adopted the child from an orphanage or an
adoption centre. Parentless child means child whose parents are not alive and is
being looked after by a legal guardian.)
5. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED CHILD - 10 POINTS
Only for those children who can be properly looked after with the help of existing
infrastructure of the school.
6. JAIN STUDENTS - 15 Points
7. TRANSFER CASES FROM OTHER STATES : 10 POINTS
(Applicable to parents who have transferable jobs in Government Sector
and have been transferred to Delhi after June 2011)
SCHEDULE OF DATES
. Distribution of Registration Forms: 2nd January to 16th January 2012 (from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. daily except Sundays.)
2. Last date for receipt of completed Registration Forms: 16th January 2012 (Daily except Sundays: 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.).On 16th January 2012 upto 2 p.m.
3. Display of first list of selected candidates (Including Waiting List): 24th January 2012 (8.30 a.m.)
4. Selection by draw of lots of applicants scoring equal points: 25th January 2012 (8.30 a.m.)
5. Last date for payment of Fee: For First List: 28.1.2012 (Up to 1 p.m.)
6. Display of 2nd List (including Waiting List) if any: 29.1.2012 (8:30 a.m.
7. Last Date for Payment of Fee: For 2nd List: 2nd February 2012 (Upto 1 p.m.
8. Announcement for display of any further list: 3.2.2012
9. Closure of Admission Process: 31st March 2012 (2 p.m.)
Note: In case the number of applicants exceeds the number of seats available, the selection will be made by draw of lots both in general and EWS category