universal public school preet vihar nursery admission schedule and criteria for session 2013-14
Schedule of registration & admission is Pre- School (Nursery) classes under EWS & General Quota for the session 2012-13:
RULES FOR REGISTRATION UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY :
1. Age Minimum 3 Years As per the schedule given by DOE , as on 31st March 2012.
2. Registrations for the admission to pre- school class for the session 2012-2013 will remain open from 2nd Jan 2012 to 16th Jan,2012
Time : 8:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m
3. Last date of submission of forms 16th January 2012 Time 9:00 a.m to 11.30 a.m
4. Publication of the 1st and waiting list 1st February 2012 Time : 12:00 noon
5. Publication of 2nd list ( if required ) 29th February 2012 Time : 12:00 noon
RULES FOR REGISTRATION UNDER EWS CATEGORY :
1. Age Minimum 3 Years of age as on 31st March 2012
2. Registrations for the admission to pre- school 2nd Jan (Mon) - 16th Jan?12 (Mon)
3. Time for registration forms distribution 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m
4. Venue for distribution and submission of Registration Forms School Reception, Counter no. 2
5. Last date of submission of forms
16th January 2012 (Monday)
6. Time 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m
7. Draw lot for EWS seats 16th March 2012 (Friday)
8. Time of draw lot 2:30 pm (noon)
9. Venue of draw lot for EWS
Attested Photocopy Documents to be attached with the Registration Form at the time of Submission :-
1. Latest Certificate of proof of Income from Sub Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned (for EWS category only).
2. Municipal Corporation Birth certificate of the child.
3. Recent passport size coloured photograph of the child to be affixed on the form.
4. Medical certificate from Government hospital in case of children with disability.
5. Proof of Residence e.g. Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Passport / Voter I-Card/ House Tax Receipt in the name of either of the parent.
1. Original documents should not be attached.
2. Any Registration form submitted without the required documents shall not be considered for the Draw lot of EWS
The School will be following the guidelines issued by the DOE as per the RTE Act
Admission criteria for Pre-School (Nursery) classes for the session 2012-13 for General Category:
Points Total Points
I. Neighbourhood (Distance in Kms) 20
II.Neighborhood 0-3 20
>ii. > 3 upto 5 15
>iii. > 5 upto 7 10
II. Alumni - 20
III.First born child of Parent - 20
IV. Sibling - 20
V. Children with special needs - 10
VI. Transfer case - 10
TOTAL POINTS - 100
Number of seats available for admission in Pre-School (Nursery) classes for the session 2012-13:
Class T.Seats Gen. seats EWS Seats employee seat Reimbursement Seats
Pre 100 75 25% 5% seat in EWS quota 10%