Document Varification of Shortlisted Students will be started from tomorrow in Manav Bharti India International School, Panchsheel, Delhi
Dear Parents, Here is the news for those parents whose childrens are shortlisted for admission in Manav Bharti India International School, Pancsheel. The document varification will start from Mon 11th ? Wed 25th Jan 2012. The documents varification date of every candidate will be sent to him by sms or email so pls regulary check your sms or mails regularly.
List of documents needed at the time of admission:
As many parents are looking for the list of required document they need to prepare for Nursery Admissions Session 2012-13 in delhi, noida, gurgaon and faridabad schools. we have a list of documents for all of you.
List of documents may vary according to the schools.
Here is the list of documents:-
1) Original Birth Certificate issued by Muncipal Corporation or Equivalent Authority.
2) Proof of residential address (passport/Lease Deed/ latest paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/Electoral Card. Incase of rental accommodation, rent agreement and an affidavit on stamp paper to be submitted).
*Some Schools reserves the right to verify the residential address through home visits
3)Self Certification of parents with regard to Girl Child or first born child. An affidavit can also be asked in some schools.
4) Affidavit in case of Single Parents.
5) Proof/Certificates of Track record of parents, in case it is mentioned by the school or points are being allocated for that.
6) In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card of sibling studying the school.
7) In case of applicants with special needs- Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
8) For transfer cases - Proof of Transfer to Delhi.-Certificate/ Transfer Order and joining report stating date of transfer and joining
9)Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents.
10) Immunization Chart of the Child.
11) Alumni Cases - Proof of Alumni (Identity Card).
12) Baptism certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest (for Catholics) - Was asked by Don Bosco School
13) For EWS - Economically Weaker Section Category - Income certificate issued by the S.D.M. of the area or any other Revenue Officer not below the rank of the Tehsildar / Food & Supplies Officer, Deptt. of NCT of Delhi and Letter from the parents of the candidate stating the parental income.
Note - Please keep the original documents ready with you and have multiple photocopies, preferably attested by a Gazetted officer as most schools might ask for an attested copy.